Getting to Big Sky, Montana
It’s easy to get here. Actually, the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, a scenic, 45-mile drive from Big Sky, has more direct flights than any other small ski town in the West. All of which means you can leave your busy life behind and enjoy the largest skiing in the US in a matter of a few hours.
Major airline carriers include: Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, Delta, Frontier, United, and US Airways.
Getting Around Big Sky, Montana
Although there are plenty of dining and activity options located on the mountain, transportation is available for off-the-mountain adventures. If you would like complete control over your schedule, we would suggest renting a car.
Airport Rental Car Options:
Airport Shuttle Service:
- Shuttle to Big Sky & Taxi (888) 454-5667. Shuttle to Big Sky & Taxi specializes in safe, convenient transportation services to and from Bozeman Airport or the Yellowstone Jet Center to Big Sky Resort, Moonlight Basin, Yellowstone Club and Yellowstone National Park.
- Karst Stage (800) 287-4759. Karst Stage operates a year round airport shuttle from the Bozeman Airport to Big Sky Montana. They are the only shuttle located inside the Bozeman Airport and the airport shuttle can also transport visitors to West Yellowstone Montana. Make your own Bozeman Airport shuttle reservation today.
- Classic Limo (406) 585-5466. Classic Limo provides chauffeured transportation service for the greater Bozeman, Big Sky, and Yellowstone area of Montana. They pride themselves on offering the most luxurious vehicles and finest customer service in the state.
Transportation Around Big Sky:
- Skyline Bus (406) 995-6BUS. Free skier shuttle that circulates the Meadow, Mountain, and Canyon areas every 30 minutes.
- Shuttle to Big Sky & Taxi (888) 454-5667. Perfect for dinner out! Reservations strongly recommended.