Getting to Big Sky, Montana
It’s easy to get here. But it's really hard to leave! The Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport is a scenic, 45-mile drive from Big Sky, and offers more direct flights than any other small ski town in the West. So leave your busy life behind, hop on a plane and come and enjoy a memorable Montana ski vacation and the Biggest Skiing in America. Daily, non-stop flights are available from San Francisco, Denver, Chicago, minneapolis, Atlanta, Seattle, Salt Lake City, Phoenix/Mesa, Las Vegas and New York.
Major airline carriers include: Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, Delta, Frontier, United, and US Airways.
Getting Around Big Sky, Montana
If you would like complete control over your schedule, we would suggest renting a car.
Airport Rental Car Options:
Airport Shuttle Service to/from Big Sky:
- Shuttle to Big Sky & Taxi (888) 454-5667. Shuttle to Big Sky & Taxi specializes in safe, convenient transportation services to and from Bozeman Airport or the Yellowstone Jet Center to Big Sky Resort, Moonlight Basin, Yellowstone Club and Yellowstone National Park.
- Karst Stage (800) 287-4759. Karst Stage operates a year round airport shuttle from the Bozeman Airport to Big Sky Montana. They are the only shuttle service located inside the Bozeman Airport. Visitors can take Karst Stage to both Big Sky and West Yellowstone. Make your own Bozeman Airport shuttle reservation today.
- Classic Limo (406) 585-5466. Classic Limo provides chauffeured transportation service for the greater Bozeman, Big Sky, and Yellowstone area of Montana. They pride themselves on offering the most luxurious vehicles and finest customer service in the state.
Transportation Around Big Sky:
- Skyline Bus (406) 995-6BUS. Free skier shuttle that circulates the Meadow Village, Mountain, and Canyon areas every 30 minutes.
- Shuttle to Big Sky & Taxi (888) 454-5667. Perfect for dinner or après ski adventures! Reservations strongly recommended.