Flying to Big Sky?
It’s easy to get here. But it's really hard to leave! The Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) is a scenic, 45-mile drive from Big Sky, and offers more direct flights than any other small ski town in the West. Leave your busy life behind, hop on a plane and come enjoy a memorable winter vacation in Montana. Non-stop flights are available from Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Newark, New York, Phoenix/Mesa, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle.
Major airline carriers include: Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta, Frontier, and United.
Driving to Big Sky?
Driving directions from Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport: click here
Driving directions from West Yellowstone: click here
Getting Around Big Sky
If you would like complete control over your schedule, we would suggest renting a car.
Airport Rental Cars:
Airport Shuttle Service:
- Shuttle to Big Sky & Taxi (406) 995-4895. Specialize in safe, convenient transportation services to and from Bozeman Airport or the Yellowstone Jet Center.
- Karst Stage (800) 287-4759. Operates a year round airport shuttle from the Bozeman Airport to Big Sky Montana. They are the only shuttle service located inside the Bozeman Airport.
- Classic Limo (406) 585-5466. Provides chauffeured transportation service for the greater Bozeman, Big Sky, and Yellowstone area of Montana. They pride themselves on offering the most luxurious vehicles and finest customer service in the state.
- Big Sky Shuttle, Inc (866) 661-6836. Specialize in private luxury travel for airport shuttles in Big Sky, Bozeman and surrounding areas.
Big Sky Transportation Options:
- Skyline Bus (406) 995-6BUS. Free skier shuttle that circulates the Meadow Village, Mountain, and Canyon areas every 30 minutes.
- Shuttle to Big Sky & Taxi (406) 995-4895. Perfect for dinner or après ski adventures! Also offer door-to-door transportation from Big Sky to West Yellowstone. Reservations strongly recommended.
- Big Sky Shuttle, Inc (866) 661-6836. Offer private luxury travel for dining, activities, and more while staying in Big Sky. They also provide private shuttles to/from activities or dining in West Yellowstone, as well as airport service from the West Yellowstone airport.
- Karst Stage (800) 287-4759. Daily motorcoach shuttles from Huntley Lodge, Summit Hotel, and Big Horn Condos to all snowmobile and snowcoach shops in West Yellowstone.